Customer Service jobs in Mangere, Auckland
You refined by:
Madison Recruitment (undo)
- Experience in customer service, marketing, administration and or project management.
- As the Operations Administrator you will work in tandem with the Head of…
- Maintain customer accounts and customer relationships.
- Quickly resolve all customer queries.
- Have sound experience in customer interaction.
- To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role.
- Madison Recruitment - South-East Auckland.
- Exceptional communication & customer service skills – verbal & written.
- The role: Inbound customer service phone calls and emails from customers and banking…
- Providing product knowledge to customers.
- The Company: An organisation established in 2015 that is focused on providing high-quality vehicles and services to…
- The client: Our client is a well-known organisation in New Zealand and prides themselves on having a comprehensive range of proven solutions available to assist…
- Strong time management and communication skills, able to establish relationships and provide an excellent customer service experience.
- Telephone skills and customer service skills.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival, reviewing service delivery…
- Updating customer details after each visit.
- Visit customers in the field who have defaulted on payment or not meeting their contractual agreements.
- The Operations manager is part of the Strategic Leadership Team and is responsible for a variety of administrative tasks across administration, regulatory…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.