Customer Service jobs in Mangere, Auckland
- Updating customer details after each visit.
- Visit customers in the field who have defaulted on payment or not meeting their contractual agreements.
- Customer service – answering phones and transferring calls.
- Madison Recruitment are currently recruiting a range of temporary assignments for our diverse range…
- Solid work experience within a customer service/ contact centre environment.
- They promote an excellent work culture, exceptional customer service and strong…
- Not your regular customer service position, the role involves both engaging with and advising the public through door to door work as well as being present in…
- The client: Our client is a well-known organisation in New Zealand and prides themselves on having a comprehensive range of proven solutions available to assist…
- Providing product knowledge to customers.
- The Company: An organisation established in 2015 that is focused on providing high-quality vehicles and services to…
- Maintain a relationships with clients, customers alike and body corporate.
- Strong desire for all around service and a strong passion for presentation.
- Proactively monitor customer services including proactive response, communication and ownership to resolution.
- The Hours and Start date:
- The Operations manager is part of the Strategic Leadership Team and is responsible for a variety of administrative tasks across administration, regulatory…
- You will be a person that is always willing to go the extra mile in both customer service and administration support while showing high levels of initiative and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.