Customer Service jobs in Mangere, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- Ideally you will possess a unique combination of delivering excellent customer service coupled with technical skills in a reprographics environment; the type…
- Develop service blueprint and identify viable services.
- Design an experience that delights customers and matches the service design vision.
- Provide great customer service and be reliable.
- We provide a positive and diverse work environment where kotahitanga and team work are key to helping us provide…
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- The FM&T is part of a nationally centralised group which supports a number of key elements of the case management…
- A strong and proactive approach to customer service.
- Massey University Library is looking for a Subject Librarian to help support the teaching, learning, and…
- The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today…
- You will have an excellent customer service focus and be a self-motivated person who is flexible and agile in their approach to work.
- About us | Ko wai mātou.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer focus;
- Discounts Handbook for selected retail, entertainment and service providers.
- 5 weeks annual leave per year.
- You will also be responsible for supporting related initiatives as needed, relating to customer-facing digital platforms.
- The opportunity presents itself as the Agency has recently revitalised its regulatory services and is increasing staffing numbers and capabilities in line with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.