Customer Service jobs in Mangere, Auckland
- We are looking for candidates who understand that customer service is not a department, it is an attitude!
- This means you can demonstrate strong communication,…
- Delivers excellent service to visitors and customers.
- Demonstrates initiative to contribute and implement changes that improve our service and business outcomes…
- Previous experience in a reception or customer service role is essential.
- A positive person with outstanding interpersonal skills, to provide professional and…
- You will build and maintain effective relationships across the University and with key external stakeholders offering exceptional, customer-focused service.
- Solid client relationship, networking and customer service skills.
- A customer-facing sales-orientated role in an educational or service organisation.
- Company superannuation scheme, discounted car parking, a generous parental leave allowance, childcare and a number of other discounts on internal and external…
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills, as you will be working collaboratively as part of a high-performing team with an…
- Demonstrated ability to influence across organisations with a customer-focused approach.
- Contribute to the team in a collaborative and inclusive manner that…
- Have an outstanding customer focus, demonstrated through reliable and efficient service to stakeholders.
- For further information on services for Māori, Pacific,…
- Be able to set and manage standards of service delivery and be customer focused.
- A critical thinker, you will be able to recognise what is required from our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.