Customer Service jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- There may also be times when our customer service team requires assistance such as answering the phone and helping customers with their orders or enquiries.
- As a Full Time Night Auditor/ Night Porter in our Front Office Team, you will be responsible for providing our guests a friendly welcome to our hotel.
- When not Driving you would be picking orders for our valued customers or filling the shelves.
- If you enjoy driving and interacting with customers, this could be…
- For our Live chat agents, this is a mix of sales and customer service in one!
- Exciting products and brands to represent.
- What are we looking for?
- Some retail/customer service background would be preferable.
- This employer has a merchandising vacancy in Pak n Save Wairau Park!
- Ensure you do not discriminate against, harass or bully co-workers, prospective co-workers, Probe sub-contractors, visitors, clients or customers and ensure you…
- Have experience providing excellent customer service & can clearly demonstrate this.
- Interested in a dynamic Telesales role where you will be interacting with…
- You would be working in an Agile company that is aspiring to be a market leader in delivering customer-centric service while following our core values of Care…
- Well presented and customer-focused.
- We manage high quality apartments in Auckland CBD, and we pride ourselves on having the best service in the city.
- This busy 24 hour cafe is looking for some hardworking, efficient students with a tidy appearance to help out as front of house staff!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.