Customer Service jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
- In the Waste Solutions team, we are looking for a Customer Experience Coordinator who can provide exemplary, accurate and responsive end-to-end customer…
- Face to face customer service as well as responding to email and phone enquiries.
- Part time permanent opportunity (20 hours per week).
- He kōrero mōu: About you.
- You'll have excellent communication skills with a strong customer focus, a natural ability towards problem-solving, and a positive team ethic.
- Our team strives to provide the best quality service possible to our customers.
- Your excellent communication skills will help you excel in this customer focused…
- You will need to complete your first aid certificate, have a love of water, a commitment to exceptional customer service and an ability to communicate well with…
- Your outgoing and enthusiastic nature, combined with a passion for delivering excellence in customer service, is the key to success in this role.
- You will ensure coordination and implementation of an excellent customer journey for businesses engaging across the ATEED team to help deliver an exceptional…
- This role suits individuals with public facing compliance background, who demonstrate strong customer service and conflict management skills, a calm approach to…
- Don’t miss this unique opportunity to catapult your career forward with this customer-centric role!
- You’ll be committed to delivering an exceptional customer…
- It was built to deliver a seamless and integrated service for customers to access a variety of services such as library services, creative facilities, community…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.