Customer Service jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
- Keep our customers updated of the status of their repairs and ensure this is completed within an acceptable timeframe while providing outstanding customer…
- Previous customer service experience is required and strong communication skills.
- Always wanted a job where you get to meet a variety of different customers?
- To be successful in your application, you will have a strong retail sales or customer service background with a proven track record of success.
- To be driven to provide great customer service.
- Provide a great customer experience to all of our valued customers.
- 18 Stores across New Zealand.
- Have exceptional customer service skills, including perfect written and spoken English.
- Are you resourceful and someone who thinks outside the box?
- Are you an experienced customer service superstar?
- Reporting to the Auckland Branch Manager, you'll be responsible for customer service and sales.
- Be exceptional with customers THIS IS A MUST!
- Mainly managing the store front, building customer relationships, providing excellent service, stock management …
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Our aspiration is to help improve our customer’s lives through better sleep enabling them to sleep well and feel good.
- Join the Best Sales Team in New Zealand!
- To suggest appropriate corrective measures and improvements in customer service, logistics to supply and delivery of products to customers.
- We need a reliable warehouse person with following attributes.
- Should be ready to drive a forklift or reach (If you do not have one, the employer can assist you…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.