Customer Service jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Excellent communication & customer service skills (written and verbal).
- Experience in customer services or call centre environments is a plus!
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Preferably have retail or customer service experience already.
- To ensure that excellent customer service is demonstrated…
- Maintaining a high level of call quality and customer service to ensure compliance to customer service standards.
- So if this sounds like you, apply now!
- You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
- Fill fuel to customer car & Filling up LPG Bottle.
- A passion for customer service excellence;
- Assisting customers to load products into their cars.
- Part-time Customer Service Assistant are needed in this busy…
- Customer service experience is preferred, but not essential.
- This busy restaurant requires wait staff!
- Your tasks and duties will be:
- Experience in customer service is preferred but not necessarily required.
- Creating a warm, welcoming environment for our customers.
- Be providing all customers with excellent customer service.
- Dealing with customer queries and issues.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology to assist…
- Experience in a customer facing role (not essential).
- This role will focus on the needs of our customers.
- Providing advice to our customers about our equipment …
- You place the customer at the centre of everything that you do; exceeding their expectations and ensuring that they are delighted with the service they receive.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.