Customer Service jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
- You will have existing experience in customer experience (CX) and service design.
- Being a capable visual designer familiar with customer journey maps and…
- Resolving any customer complaints in a timely manner.
- You will also have experience in handling customer complaints and coaching for performance.
- You will be an experienced CX and service design expert, strategic lead and CX design delivery arm who ensures the customer is at the core of everything we do.
- Knowledge and experience in financial services industry is a bonus.
- For us to become a world class risk function, we need a customer risk advocate to ensure…
- Experience in providing a wide range of banking products and services to customers.
- Our Customer Connection Hubs ensure we are there for our customers when a…
- Compile customer focused, commercially orientated and integrated analytics and insights.
- Work collaboratively with wider enterprise Customer Experience teams to…
- We're looking for people who love problem-solving, building relationships, are interested in global news/events and want to provide top-class service to our…
- Developing self-service reporting tools and dashboards.
- This involves gathering and analysing data, preparing reports, determining customer requirements with a…
- We work together in an agile, energising environment to create innovative solutions that won't just help our customers be good with money, but also do great…
- Provide and maintain excellent customer service.
- Completing and collating customer satisfaction surveys.
- Working with customers through BNZ's digital channels.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.