Customer Service jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- Previous experience in a communications centre or similar customer service environment coupled with a strong customer focus and a 'can-do' approach.
- Outstanding experience in a customer service environment.
- They will have a passion for excellence and a commitment to high quality customer service.
- A strong commitment to customer service and the ability to engage positively and build relationships.
- People can easily access the services and information they…
- Manage the quality of service delivery.
- This team is currently looking for a Team Leader for a fixed period until 30 September 2020 to manage the quality of…
- Our work and environment are based around excellent customer service.
- Survey Interviewer East Auckland (Preferred locations: Newmarket, Remuera and Orakei).
- Helping develop and refine our ingest service and supporting the facilitation of data supply continuity.
- Collection Operations (Capture and Logistics).
- Passionate about providing great customer service and working in a team to achieve team goals.
- You will provide administrative support that helps our clients,…
- Preference is given to those who have: • Proven experience in office administration and customer service.
- You will enjoy dealing with people, provide excellent…
- Proactive in their approach to customer service.
- Office of the Provost Auckland.
- Massey University Library is looking for a subject librarian to help support…
- You will be a key point of contact for customers, including dealing with escalations and proactively seeking out opportunities for growth and customer service…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.