Customer Service jobs in Mount Roskill, 1041
- We are looking for people with a customer service background with solid computer skills.
- Day to day you will be fielding inbound calls from retailer s and…
- Smart business acumen, passion for customer service and technically savvy.
- Ability to lead and motivate people in a busy customer service environment.
- Assisting with customer billing information.
- This company has one of the best reputations within their industry and are known for their sustainability,…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- You will ideally come from a customer service or retail background and have solid experience.
- You will be joining a high performing team who pride themselves in…
- Everything from food prep to budgeting to customer service.
- Our client is NZ’s premium school food service provider.
- What more could you want!
- Work for a NZ owned business that enables their customers to retain their customers!
- You will be the person that provides the highest level of customer care to…
- It will be up to you to provide quality customer service to all their visitors and staff as well as facilitate communications across all their service groups.
Auckland City, Auckland
- 5+ year’s experience delivering service design solutions.
- Ability to Identify main insights and translate them into service concepts that can be visualised,…
- You love analysing information, have excellent customer service skills and are ok with working shifts between 10am and 10pm (no weekend work!!).
- Maintenance of customer credit and collection activities.
- Provide a customer focussed solutions approach to credit control.
- Job Reference: JO-1908-151936.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.