Customer Service jobs in Mount Wellington, Auckland
You refined by:
- As a brand, we are constantly looking for new ways to deliver better service to our customers – on and off line.
- Are you ready to stock up for success?
- No experience is necessary but a strong work ethic and focus on customer service is a must.
- Phoenix Cabaret is a fabulous venue on Auckland's vibrant K' Road!
- Provide friendly, on-point customer service.
- You are friendly, a bit of a perfectionist, flexible, enthusiastic and genuinely driven to get the best outcome for…
- Show an understanding of procedures for handling customer complaints and enquiries.
- Must love interacting with the public, and helping customers find their…
North Shore City, Auckland
- Ideal candidates are happy to help with some basic till work, customer facing food service while still having the confidence to prep food and happy to get your…
- Portraying excellent customer service skills when helping our customers with a variety of produce selections.
- Our customers love fresh fruit and veggies!
- Do you enjoy talking to people?
- Are you unafraid of rejection, and results driven?
- Earn $20/hour plus generous bonuses.
- Offering great service to our customers.
- Enjoy handling food and interacting with customers.
- Joining Countdown Botany Downs is more than just taking on a new…
- There are 15-20 hours per week of work, and when you're not delivering orders, you will also be assisting with customer service, taking orders from customers,…
- Ideally you will have great customer service skills, be a people person and able to communicate effectively with others.
- Helping new businesses to use software;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.