Customer Service jobs in Mount Wellington, Auckland
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- We are looking for an Customer Service Engineer to join our team in Auckland office.
- Excellent communication skills with strong customer focus.
- We currently have a permanent part-time customer service opportunity working on a Saturday at Albany branch.
- The hours are 8am to 4pm.
- Some customer service experience will be handy but not necessary as full paid training will be provided.
- Looking for a Customer Service Representative to work…
- As a Customer Service Team Member you:
- Serve our customers with focus and commitment.
- The right attitude is everything… Experience is not always necessary, if…
- Customer service experience (not required but ideal).
- Effectively manage various channels of communication from customers.
- The BHIVE in Smales Farm.
- Any previous customer service or hospitality experience would be a bonus.
- This employer is looking for a reliable, friendly and hardworking student to work…
- Face to face customer service.
- Past experience in a customer service role would be an advantage.
- This employer is looking for multiple friendly & energetic…
- Be providing all customers with excellent customer service.
- Dealing with customer queries and issues.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology to assist…
- Working 2 days per week (Wednesday & Friday) with our Customer Services team.
- Previous customer service calling experience preferred but willing to train the…
- We are seeking full time Customer Service Specialists to work weekdays with a rotating weekend roster.
- Experience in a customer facing role (not essential).
Be the first to see new Customer Service jobs in Mount Wellington, Auckland
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.