Customer Service jobs in Mount Wellington, Auckland
- A passion for customer service excellence;
- Assisting customers to load products into their cars.
- Part-time Customer Service Assistant are needed in this busy…
- Experience in customer service is preferred but not necessarily required.
- Creating a warm, welcoming environment for our customers.
- You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
- Fill fuel to customer car & Filling up LPG Bottle.
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- The ideal candidate should have some customer service experience and some kitchen hand experience, though this is not essential.
- Full training will be provided.
- Experience in a customer facing role (not essential).
- This role will focus on the needs of our customers.
- Providing advice to our customers about our equipment …
- Retail/customer service experience is preferred.
- A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Retail Assistant/ Front Desk in the hair salon.
- Customer service experience is preferred, but not essential.
- This busy restaurant requires wait staff!
- Your tasks and duties will be:
- Understand the importance of ensuring our customers receive a high level of service.
- Must have retail experience and be confident styling customers.
- Have an understanding of excellent customer service.
- We're a high-end hairdressing salon in Newmarket, Auckland, and we're looking for a Customer Service…
- Previous call center or customer service experience is preferred.
- Must be customer focused at all times to ensure high quality of customer satisfaction.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.