Customer Service jobs in Mount Wellington, Auckland
- The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Talent Acquisition team is seeking a talented, customer-focused Senior Recruiter to be the first TA Team member in New Zealand.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for an experienced Partner Lead NZ to develop relationships with System…
- Understand and identify opportunities for customers.
- Service teams, sales, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.).
- University Degree or relevant experience.
- Direct field & management experience in working with Enterprise services accounts.
- Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented…
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for Solution Architects to work with…
- Would you like to build and lead a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services within New Zealand?
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Would you like to be responsible for accelerating time to value for our customers by increasing adoption of cutting edge services from Amazon Web Services (AWS)…
- Understand the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure services highly desired.
- Amazon Web Services New Zealand is seeking a talented, self-directed professional to generate awareness, demand and adoption of AWS services and solutions.
- Ensure customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform.
- AWS within key customer accounts.
- Come build the future with us!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.