Customer Service jobs in Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Exposure to AGILE ways of working and Shared services operating environments.
- Countdown is New Zealand’s leading supermarket brand and digital retailer, serving…
- Providing excellent customer service whilst you help customers with their deli selections.
- Have a great eye for presentation and love interacting with customers…
- Bring your curious mindset and customer centricity.
- Serving more than 3 million customers every week both in store and online, Countdown has over 18,000 team…
- Deliver a seamless marketing service across all facets of the business.
- Lead cross functional teams to shape, plan and execute connected customer 1st…
- Alignment with Marketing to support marketing activity related to financial services, new business development projects and payments products/services.
- Ensure a great level of service for our bakery customers.
- A strong customer focus, excellent communication skills and the ability to work flexible and early…
- Critical role facilitating operational excellence across order deliveries to our customers.
- A genuine passion for & responsibility to the customer and partners.
- A customer first approach and pride for customer satisfaction.
- You’ll help lead our dedicated and hardworking Online team whilst delivering exceptional service…
- Portraying excellent customer service skills when helping our customers with a variety of produce selections.
- Our customers love fresh fruit and veggies!
- Experience in service delivery monitoring and reporting.
- You will be a leader who role models our ways of working, putting out team and customer first and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.