Customer Service jobs in Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Company superannuation scheme, discounted car parking, a generous parental leave allowance, childcare and a number of other discounts on internal and external…
- Innovation and Service Development - committed to continuous improvement, you will be involved in implementing new services and offerings to our students and…
- Experience working in an environment requiring high levels of customer service.
- Set up and organise meetings and provide secretarial service as needed…
- Consistent delivery of high-quality digital outcomes for University services and solutions.
- For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women,…
- You will role model appropriate sociability for your accommodation community as well as high levels of customer service for staff in your Hall.
- Candidates should have advanced computing skills underpinned by excellent communication skills and very strong customer service back ground.
- The role will see you transcend the office walls, meeting and working with stakeholder’s right across the University, from internal customers to external…
- This is achieved through customer focused support services, which include:
- Property Services provide a leading edge facilities management, planning and…
We have removed 7 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.