Customer Service jobs in Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Providing a timely service to customers.
- Assembling and loading customer orders.
- As a Customer Service Representative in our Yard, you'll be expected to provide…
- Responding to customer enquiries... to name but a few!
- In this role, you are the vital point of contact for managers, team members and customers alike.
- Excellent communication and customer management skills.
- Excellent communication skills are essential to this role as you will be working closely with other…
- Tourism Holdings Limited delivers world-leading customer experiences.
- Merchandise and restock shelves, making sure merchandise is visually appealing to…
- Engaging with our customers by sharing your product knowledge and experience.
- Providing an in-store experience that inspires and empowers our customers.
- Ensure our team deliver exceptional customer service.
- We are a multi award winning company and we place service and value are at the core of what we pride…
- We are working alongside a specialist company who service customers across the country.
- This company have continued to grow over their years in the industry,…
- Contribute positively to team morale and service delivery.
- Drive customers (potential) onto our National Database.
- Methodical with an eye for detail.
- Your key responsibility in this role is to drive department sales through excellence in your teams selling and customer service delivery.
- Dedicated to building a “customer centric” culture to deliver the ultimate customer service experience every time.
- Store Manager Supercheap Auto Albany (NZ).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.