Customer Service jobs in Mount Wellington, Auckland
- We are working alongside a specialist company who service customers across the country.
- This company have continued to grow over their years in the industry,…
- You place the customer at the centre of everything that you do; exceeding their expectations and ensuring that they are delighted with the service they receive.
- The purpose of the Assistant Store Managers are to maximise sales, customer service and store presentation to the required standards.
- What we can offer you:
- You will have a passion for service excellence and premium presentation with strong attention to detail.
- Sharing your love and expertise of our coffee brand…
- Have prior experience in a customer service environment (preferably in retail / sales).
- Know how to listen well and ask probing questions to best understand how…
- Collaborate with various Watercare departments to ensure we meet our statutory, corporate and customer-focused obligations; Ensuring contracts are carried out…
- Leading a team to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Passion for the retail and customer service industry.
- Are you keen to further your management skills and…
- A strong customer service focus.
- We are looking for an experienced and confident Senior Kitchen Designer to be a key member of our team.
- Leading a large retail team to continually develop exceptional levels of customer service within the Boutique and facilitate business growth.
- Someone who provides exceptional and personalised customer service.
- With a love of fashion and a passion for customer service, as our store manager you will be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.