Customer Service jobs in Mount Wellington, Auckland
You refined by:
Albany, Auckland (undo)
- Excellent communication and customer management skills.
- Excellent communication skills are essential to this role as you will be working closely with other…
- Providing an in-store experience that inspires and empowers our customers.
- Engaging with our customers by sharing your product knowledge and experience.
- Great communication skills, a “hands-on” approach, and excellent customer service skills with a “Customer First” approach.
- Our ideal candidate will have:
- We are looking for a Support Services person to work in our store office.
- In this role, you are the vital point of contact for managers, team members and…
- This employer is after an enthusiastic and reliable student to make pizzas in their store on a permanent part-time basis.
- Ensure our team deliver exceptional customer service.
- We are a multi award winning company and we place service and value are at the core of what we pride…
- Calling customers over to demonstrate and explain the product.
- You will be approaching customers and demonstrating the product with them with the end goal of…
- We are working alongside a specialist company who service customers across the country.
- This company have continued to grow over their years in the industry,…
- You'll consistently deliver a complete customer service experience.
- You'll perform monthly operations, safety and customer service audits.
- 1 to 2 years plus in a customer service or sales role preferably in the Saas sector.
- Build and cultivate relationships with prospective customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.