Customer Service jobs in Mount Wellington, Auckland
You refined by:
Albany, Auckland (undo)
- Dedicated to building a “customer centric” culture to deliver the ultimate customer service experience every time.
- Store Manager Supercheap Auto Albany (NZ).
- Strong sales ability, with at least 2 years retail or customer service experience preferred.
- The purpose of this role is to provide our residential and trade…
- Your previous customer service experience, enthusiasm and ambition to grow and develop will offer a great platform to succeed in this role.
- We encourage our people to work collaboratively, demonstrating creativity and innovation (looking beyond the obvious) to deliver outstanding service to our…
Robert Half New Zealand
- Having developed a cutting-edge financial services product over the past two years you will be responsible for continuous development, maintenance and tailoring…
- Do you have exceptional customer service skills?
- Are you looking for a job that involves your love of fashion and your passion for customer service?
- We are looking for strong retailers who are 100% customer and sales focused.
- New Zealand's leading Handbag and Luggage retailer is currently seeking casual…
- Can provide exceptional customer service.
- Our Teams are made up of high performing, confident, driven and positive people that provide exceptional customer…
Concrete Specialists NZ
- Reliability, honesty and consistency are required qualities, along with the ability to follow directions and relate to people on all levels providing excellent…
- Provide a high level of customer service & build longstanding rapport.
- With new lines and services appearing every day, you will always have something fresh to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.