Customer Service jobs in Mount Wellington, Auckland
Tonkin + Taylor
- If you are passionate about providing customer service and working with a fun hard-working team then we want to hear from you.
- Taking and entering sales orders.
Tonkin + Taylor
- Assist with job diary management giving due regard to customer requirements and current workload.
- Are you looking for a busy administrator role with lots of…
- Where possible, our business operates with a minimum of two team members during shifts, to allow us to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Exceptional communication skills and great customer service skills.
- It’s about offering the very best customer experience for each and every customer - every…
- You will be moving around all day between the stockroom and the shop floor so not only will you need to be stock and numbers driven but also be passionate about…
- Providing outstanding customer service and building relationships.
- Previous experience in providing excellent customer service.
- What we are looking for.
- Great customer service ability - will be required to assist on floor when necessary.
- We are on the lookout for an experienced, organised and passionate…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- They will be a pro at resolving customer queries.
- Receive and process service inquiries from transport operators, clients and forklift drivers.
- Operating since 1994, they have been highly committed to exceeding customer expectations through a dedicated team of sales, service, administration and…
- Must have superior customer service standards.
- New Zealand's leading Handbag and Luggage retailer is currently seeking to fill a Retail Management position to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.