Customer Service jobs in Newmarket 1141
- You will manage the reactive maintenance roster and provide adequate coverage to maintain agreed service delivery standards 24/7/365.
- Following up with existing members to ensure all is well with their service levels.
- The company: This well established business provides advocacy,…
- Flexibility to work to our customers' availability.
- A few years of experience in service work, and ventilation/air conditioning installations is preferred.
- It will be up to you to provide quality customer service to all their visitors and staff as well as facilitate communications across all their service groups.
- Promotion of services and products consistently.
- Promptly respond to all customer enquiries, maintain records and provide information.
- The role provides knowledge and solutions to internal customers on use of Master Data.
- Reporting to the Manager, Catalogue and Master Data you will effectively…
- Maintenance of customer credit and collection activities.
- Provide a customer focussed solutions approach to credit control.
- Job Reference: JO-1908-151936.
- Implement service centre standards and quality performance indicators.
- The company is an industry leader and provides essential support services to our local…
- Be responsible for leading customer focused business strategies.
- Execute business development strategies to deliver new and enhanced services.
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Data entry operator required for busy towing yard, other administration type experience would be an advantage.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.