Customer Service jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
- Ability to self-manage different deliverables whilst achieving quality and service metrics.
- You'll be kept busy providing assurance support and insights for…
- Resolving any customer complaints in a timely manner.
- You will also have experience in handling customer complaints and coaching for performance.
- As a Team Manager, you'll be responsible for lifting team capability through coaching and identifying development needs, and managing team resources to ensure…
- As the Operations and Capability Manager, you'll ensure that we have optimal banker capability across Customer Connection Hubs so that we can provide the best…
- You will have a proven track record leading high performing teams within the financial services or similar complex customer focussed industry.
- Strong client service philosophy, structuring, credit and cash flow modelling and analytics.
- We're reimagining banking for our customers, helping them be good…
- Developing self-service reporting tools and dashboards.
- This involves gathering and analysing data, preparing reports, determining customer requirements with a…
- We're looking for people who love problem-solving, building relationships, are interested in global news/events and want to provide top-class service to our…
- We work together in an agile, energising environment to create innovative solutions that won't just help our customers be good with money, but also do great…
- Support other functions i.e. product, legal services, collections, security discharge team and quality assurance.
- Working knowledge of CCCFA and RLC.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.