Customer Service jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
- Customer service focus to meet external and internal customer needs.
- Flexible, adaptable and good customer empathy.
- Both Part Time, 8 to 16 hours per week.
- This role requires looking after the needs of all existing and new customers and providing support in the whole cosmetic area.
- We provide both Urgent Care and General Practice services, are open 8am - 8pm everyday including weekends and public holidays.
- If so, we want to hear from you!
- You will manage competing priorities such as completing the month-end process and balance sheet reconciliations inclusive of analysis and interpretation of…
- Our customers expect exceptional service.
- Providing product advice to customers.
- With exciting promotions, exclusive events, new product releases and training…
- Life Pharmacy Sylvia Park is a health, beauty and wellness retailer, our in store teams are committed to providing the highest level of retail service to all…
- As a Pharmacist you will be contributing to the dispensary operations in-store to meet business and customer needs whilst complying with legislative, health and…
- Previous sales and customer service experience is essential.
- You will be sales driven, able to demonstrate your passion for skincare and be fantastic at…
- Strive to meet and greet your customers to create an engaging experience.
- Our pharmacy has a full range of dispensary services that include blister packing,…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.