Customer Service jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
- Experience providing great customer service.
- Sound customer service experience - preferably call centre.
- As a Tier 1 helpdesk support representative you'll…
- Provide and maintain a strong customer focus and support services.
- Solid technical background in a medium sized environment including handling incidents,…
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Leading and developing your team to deliver exceptional customer service.
- What you will be doing:
- Maintain strong working relationships and excellent customer service with all internal customers and stakeholders, including but not limited to: cost centre…
- This particular organization is rapidly growing and progressive business units that need to improve its applications and product knowledge to deliver a high…
- You place the customer at the centre of everything that you do; exceeding their expectations and ensuring that they are delighted with the service they receive.
- World renowned products and service offerings.
- They are a communications powerhouse with a fantastic pedigree who is now looking for a number of Adobe AEM…
- Based in central Auckland, this Kiwi powerhouse provides world leading services to the people of New Zealand.
- Great salary and benefits package.
- They cultivate a high performance culture which translates in achieving to deliver an outstanding service to their customers – internal & external.
- Attend regular meetings with key customers and service providers.
- Identify and implement opportunities to enhance service delivery or profit.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.