Customer Service jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland (undo)
The University of Auckland (undo)
- Answer customer queries and provide accurate information every time, and then ensuring all service requests are documented to a high standard.
- Your passion for great customer service is further demonstrated through excellent listening skills as well as an eye for detail.
- Discounted, onsite childcare, parking and various leisure and recreation services.
- Drive service effectiveness by supporting managers and teams with the tools…
- Experience in customer service, front desk or administration role.
- Committed to continuous improvement - you will be able to deliver relevant and timely…
- For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTQITakatāpui+, people with disabilities, parenting support, flexible work and other equity…
- Previous experience in a reception or customer service role is essential.
- A positive person with outstanding interpersonal skills, to provide professional and…
- Experience working in an environment requiring high levels of customer service delivery.
- Work closely with appropriate faculty and University support services…
- We seek an experienced and efficient Group Services Administrator with a focus on excellent customer service skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude to join our Group…
- Consistent delivery of high-quality digital outcomes for University services and solutions.
- For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women,…
- Three exciting opportunities have arisen for individuals with excellent customer service skills to join the Faculty of Arts as Student Academic Advisers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.