Customer Service jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
You refined by:
Newmarket, Auckland (undo)
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Deliver an excellent standard of customer service to both internal and external customers, ensuring a positive and professional attitude to work.
- Genuine passion for delivering great customer service.
- Thrifty goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Over 30 locations across the country.
- This is a key role that is all about providing our customers with friendly, helpful service.
- Welcoming customers to our store and offering assistance.
- We are looking for people with a customer service background with solid computer skills.
- Day to day you will be fielding inbound calls from retailer s and…
- You need to have a strong work ethic and be committed to delivering excellent customer service.
- Want to get paid to have FUN at work?
- You’ll find that here.
- Give customers an incredible experience every time.
- We are looking for a team of Beauty superstars who can deliver outstanding customer service, grow sales and…
- We're recruiting for seasonal Part Time Staff.
- We are looking for great, hard working and high energy individuals to add to our Retail Sales Team this Summer!
- Assisting with customer billing information.
- This company has one of the best reputations within their industry and are known for their sustainability,…
- Assisting with customer service queries.
- The secret to our success is the combination of the finest possible customer service paired with competitively priced,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.