You refined by:
Takapuna, Auckland (undo)
Customer Service jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
- You love analysing information, have excellent customer service skills and are ok with working shifts between 10am and 10pm (no weekend work!!).
Sime Darby Motors
- We are looking for an experienced automotive service administrator to joint our expanding team at Continental Cars BMW, this role is a great opportunity for…
- You will be providing customer service and helping people with products therefore an understanding about the following would be great:
- You will work within a small team of dedicated professionals providing world class service.
- You will be working with well-known premium customers to ensure that…
- Familiar with online/delivery services.
- Tasks and duties may include general customer service, food handling, prep and cooking and Uber Eats management.
- Taking customers orders at their table.
- In this role you will be working predominately as a Front of House customer service representative but you will also be…
- You’ll spend your day interacting with a wide variety of clients, phoning and emailing warm leads, racking up new sales, keeping existing customers happy and…
Robert Half New Zealand
- You will have proven experience working in Credit Control and have excellent communication skills as you will be speaking to customers and liaising with people…
Laser Clinics Australia
- Superior customer service and focus on achieving sales targets.
- As an Experienced Beauty Therapist with LCA Takapuna, you role will include providing cosmetic…
Takapuna Motor Lodge
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Assist GM in key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.