Customer Service jobs in Onehunga, Auckland
You refined by:
- This employer needs the help of a student for a casual part-time on call customer service assistant role.
- Students need experience in customer service and you…
- This position is responsible for responding to incoming sales inquiries from customers and converting these into confirmed sales and bookings at the appropriate…
- You would be completing standard pharmacy retail duties- assisting customers, till work and maintaining a high level of presentation in the store.
- Previous customer service experience is required and strong communication skills.
- Always wanted a job where you get to meet a variety of different customers?
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- The ideal candidate should have some customer service experience and some kitchen hand experience, though this is not essential.
- Full training will be provided.
The New Zealand Automobile Association Inc.
Auckland City, Auckland
- As a confident communicator, you are genuinely passionate about providing exceptional customer service.
- Provide exceptional service to our Members.
- We are looking for part-time staff to join the team for weekdays and weekends.
- Previous experience in the food/hospitality industry would be an advantage but…
- Experience in a customer facing role (not essential).
- This role will focus on the needs of our customers.
- Providing advice to our customers about our equipment …
- To be customer focused and driven to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- Manage all aspects shift operation - Food preparation, maintain standards,…
- Experienced in the provision for superior customer service and a real understanding of meeting customer needs.
- Health and Safety and Access card audits.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.