Customer Service jobs in Onehunga, Auckland
You refined by:
Takapuna, Auckland (undo)
- Customer service experience (not required but ideal).
- Effectively manage various channels of communication from customers.
- The BHIVE in Smales Farm.
- This Employer is looking for a hard working student to be a Customer Service Associate in the heart of Takapuna.
- Retail experience is preferred for this role.
- Experience in customer service, retail or sales will be an advantage.
- We specialise in Incentive & Loyalty Programs and we are looking for 5 hard working,…
- This is a key role that is all about providing our customers with friendly, helpful service.
- Welcoming customers to our store.
- You will appreciate how important this position is in delivering an outstanding service to our residents, so you will have empathy for the older person;
- Taking customers orders at their table.
- In this role you will be working predominately as a Front of House customer service representative but you will also be…
- We pride ourselves on providing excellent service and supplying our customers with the best products for their needs.
- We're looking for super outgoing, engaging and enthusiastic brand ambassadors.
- You will be helping to activate brands at supermarkets by promoting their…
Laser Clinics Australia
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- We have set a benchmark for service in the industry in Australia by…
- Drive a customer service culture across departments by ensuring high levels of customer service.
- As the Sales and Service Manager reporting directly to your…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.