Customer Service jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
- You will be an experienced CX and service design expert, strategic lead and CX design delivery arm who ensures the customer is at the core of everything we do.
- Everything we do revolves around our customer.
- We take time to get to know our customers, building genuine relationships that become trusted partnerships.
- Have prior experience in a customer service environment (preferably in retail / sales).
- Know how to listen well and ask probing questions to best understand how…
- In this role you will be providing exceptional customer service in the delivery of Interislander passenger bookings, providing general travel advice and…
- With eight diverse faculties, two research institutes and over 6,000 staff and 42,000 students the University focuses on continually improving the service…
- Manage a portfolio of new and repeat customers.
- If you have experience in retail, hospitality, sales or customer service, then you could be a Travel Consultant…
- You’ll spend your day interacting with a wide variety of clients, phoning and emailing warm leads, racking up new sales, keeping existing customers happy and…
- You will Reinforce high standards regarding performance, safety, customer service and adherence to company values.
- We are also open to teaching someone how to ‘lend’ in return for their top class delivery of exceptional service to all Westpac customers.
- What’s in it for me?
- We offer clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.