You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
Customer Service jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
- Looking for some customer service representatives.
- Commit to deliver excellent client service;
- Answer inbound calls and emails efficiently within guidelines;
- Providing excellent customer service to customers collecting and returning vehicles.
- Experience in customer service is a must.
- About the business and the role.
- You will work closely with our digital marketing manager implementing and perfecting our customer retention strategy.
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Excellent communication skills with strong customer focus.
- Provide technical guidance to customers on regulatory requirements.
- 1 YEAR FIXED-TERM ROLE.
- We’re looking for a customer service representative for our Auckland Central Branch.
- The main aspect of the role will be customer facing, hiring vehicles and…
- Our customers are assured of a professional service which take into account customer requirements, with our aim being to tailor our services to meet the their…
- Have a proven track record working in a retail environment with exceptional sales and customer service skills.
- The successful applicant for this position will;
- Experience required in customer service!
- Are you a sales superstar?
- We are looking for one full time fixed term staff member to work in our Albany store, we…
- Genuine passion for delivering great customer service.
- Thrifty goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Over 30 locations across the country.
- Customer service experience is a must.
- We require sale staff for weekends for our stores at Northshore and Westgate.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.