Customer Service jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
- You place the customer at the centre of everything that you do; exceeding their expectations and ensuring that they are delighted with the service they receive.
- Be providing all customers with excellent customer service.
- Dealing with customer queries and issues.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology to assist…
- Have prior experience in a customer service environment (preferably in retail / sales).
- Know how to listen well and ask probing questions to best understand how…
- Experience in a customer facing role (not essential).
- This role will focus on the needs of our customers.
- Providing advice to our customers about our equipment …
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- A reliable person with great communication skill is needed to join our fantastic team in an Auckland…
- A strong customer service focus.
- We are looking for an experienced and confident Senior Kitchen Designer to be a key member of our team.
- Passion for customer service, building and maintaining relationships.
- Our qualifications specialise in Early Childhood Teacher Education and more recently in…
- Your number one priority will be to help us acquire new customers.
- You’ll do this by following up with hundreds of free trialists each month by phone and email,…
- This business is an up and coming fashion company located in Auckland.
- We are on the hunt for a fresh injection of creativity and talent in our business.
- Preferably has customer service or retail experience.
- The ideal candidate will absolutely love helping people and takes pride in providing excellent service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.