Customer Service jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
- In this role, you will be part of a multi-functional team that provides exceptional customer service solutions to a wide range of customers and problems.
- Great work ethic and a good understanding of customer service.
- You will be serving customers, welcoming them, and providing an awesome atmosphere.
- Face to face customer service.
- Past experience in a customer service role would be an advantage.
- This employer is looking for multiple friendly & energetic…
- Customer service experience (desirable, but not essential).
- Create a memorable experience for the Customer.
- The job will include the following tasks and duties:
- Are you a customer service expert?
- In your new role as Customer Case Manager you will take ownership of customer service cases and manage the delivery of our…
- Have a proven track record working in a retail environment with exceptional sales and customer service skills.
- The successful applicant for this position will;
- We’re seeking beer and food aficionados with a passion for world class customer service, for our venue in Hobsonville.
- A great attitude is essential!
- You’ll spend your day interacting with a wide variety of clients, phoning and emailing warm leads, racking up new sales, keeping existing customers happy and…
- Some retail background/customer service background will be preferable.
- This employer has a couple of merchandising vacancies in Albany and Wairau Park.
- To succeed in this role you will need some hospitality experience, you will need to have some great customer service skills and you will need to be able to work…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.