Customer Service jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
- Reporting to the Operations and Support Chapter Lead, you will get to work alongside a dedicated technical operation services group providing first-class…
- The CountdownX team are at the heart of delivering innovation to our teams and customers working across our digital and ecommerce services for an enhanced, more…
- Exposure to AGILE ways of working and Shared services operating environments.
- Countdown is New Zealand’s leading supermarket brand and digital retailer, serving…
- Ensure a great level of service for our bakery customers.
- A strong customer focus, excellent communication skills and the ability to work flexible and early…
- Critical role facilitating operational excellence across order deliveries to our customers.
- A genuine passion for & responsibility to the customer and partners.
- Bring your curious mindset and customer centricity.
- Serving more than 3 million customers every week both in store and online, Countdown has over 18,000 team…
- You are an energised, collaborative and customer oriented individual.
- Tertiary qualified (ideally working towards a post-graduate qualification) or equivalent…
- Alignment with Marketing to support marketing activity related to financial services, new business development projects and payments products/services.
- Experience in service delivery monitoring and reporting.
- You will be a leader who role models our ways of working, putting out team and customer first and…
- Collect data on client satisfaction and develop strategies to maintain or improve quality of service delivery,.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.