Customer Service jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
You refined by:
Madison Recruitment (undo)
- Have experience providing excellent customer service.
- Interested in a dynamic customer service role where you will be interacting with your team and your…
- They promote an excellent work culture and have exceptional customer service.
- Solid work experience within a customer service and/ or sales environment.
- Take inbound customer service calls!
- General customer service queries from consumers and some store employees.
- Start ASAP on 18th November or 2nd December.
- Previous, proven customer service experience.
- Make all customers aware of all products and services where applicable.
- Staff mobile phone plans and discounts.
- 2+ years proven customer service experience over the phone.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICERS NEEDED | TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENTS LOCATED IN SOUTH & EAST AUCKLAND AREAS.
- Have proven customer service experience, in a contact centre environment.
- Providing an excellent customer experience to both internal and external customers.
- Previous proven customer service experience.
- Ensure all after call work and customer follow up is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Assist customers with accessing online portal.
- Always deliver service of superior quality to any existing and prospective clients.
- What’s in it for you?
- Customer service over the phone and through email.
- DATA ENTRY ADMINISTRATORS NEEDED | ASAP | SOUTH & EAST AUCKLAND AREAS.
- 1+ years proven data entry skills.
- Provide feedback to customers via letters, emails and phone calls.
- We are looking for positive and self-motivated individuals who have a passion for providing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.