Customer Service jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today…
- Support GNZ's mission by providing Geospatial Intelligence products and expertise to NZDF, Government Departments, allied nations and other customers.
- The group is accountable for operational policy, entry, in-service performance, and exit functions to manage harms and risk.
- About us | Ko wai mātou.
- We are always looking for new ways to improve our service and stay at the cutting edge of offender management.
- As the Co-ordinator you will be responsible for:
- What you will bring: • A qualification in Human Resources or related discipline is desirable • Previous experience in HR, or related field at an advisory level …
- You will provide event logistics, administrative and coordination support, and monitoring and reporting services to the team.
- The purpose of the role.
- Support our customers to achieve housing and social stability.
- You'll be a natural relationship-builder, relating to customers from all backgrounds and all…
- We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our customers in an inclusive and respectful way.
- We do amazing, important work.
- The ability to support and care for your team in their work with high-needs customers.
- We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our…
- Delivering positive outcomes for our customers.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and operations of highway structures through Auckland and Northland,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.