Customer Service jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
- For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTQITakatāpui+, people with disabilities, parenting support, flexible work and other equity…
- Discounted, onsite childcare, parking and various leisure and recreation services.
- Drive service effectiveness by supporting managers and teams with the tools…
- Previous experience in a reception or customer service role is essential.
- A positive person with outstanding interpersonal skills, to provide professional and…
- Solid client relationship, networking and customer service skills.
- A customer-facing sales-orientated role in an educational or service organisation.
- We seek an experienced and efficient Group Services Administrator with a focus on excellent customer service skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude to join our Group…
- You’ll be a strong communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills that make you a customer service star.
- Join us as a Graduate Developer or Graduate Systems…
- Delivers excellent service to visitors and customers.
- Demonstrates initiative to contribute and implement changes that improve our service and business outcomes…
- Company superannuation scheme, discounted car parking, a generous parental leave allowance, childcare and a number of other discounts on internal and external…
- Experience working in an environment requiring high levels of customer service delivery.
- Work closely with appropriate faculty and University support services…
- Consistent delivery of high-quality digital outcomes for University services and solutions.
- For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.