Customer Service jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
- Manage a portfolio of new and repeat customers.
- If you have experience in retail, hospitality, sales or customer service, then you could be a Travel Consultant…
- Have quality conversations and identify our customer's needs.
- Deliver fast, effective service that is right the first time!
- We can also offer you:
- Delivering 5 star customer service.
- Will have proven experience in customer service within the hospitality or retail industry.
- The Marketing Executive role is crucial to the promotion of our fabulous villages, charged with developing events, advertising and promotions that will attract…
- Our fully integrated team delivers exceptional service through a partnership with our customers.
- A proven ability to manage customer relationships and work…
- Experience in creating outfits and styling customers.
- Like our customers, you will have a passion for the Peter Alexander product.
- Who is our ideal candidate?
- Work with the Customer Manager to prepare for customer meetings.
- We are looking for an Assistant Customer Manager to join a global FMCG business.
The New Zealand Coffee Company Limited
$19 - $21 an hour
- Customer service skills and cashiering experience is required with a sense of urgency as this is a busy roastery cafe with mainly business clientele.
- High personal standards in providing superior customer service.
- Necessary skills to balance customer care with administrative duties.
- WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
Cartier For Flowers
- We are looking for someone with:
- Experience with flowers and plants.
- Must be able to work on Saturdays.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.