You refined by:
Takapuna, Auckland (undo)
Customer Service jobs in Rosedale, Auckland
Sime Darby Motors
- The ideal candidate will be either an ex Service Advisor or someone aspiring to work towards a Service Advisor role.
- What can you look forward to?
- Do you enjoy talking to people?
- Are you unafraid of rejection, and results driven?
- Earn $20/hour plus generous bonuses.
- You love analysing information, have excellent customer service skills and are ok with working shifts between 10am and 10pm (no weekend work!!).
- You will be providing customer service and helping people with products therefore an understanding about the following would be great:
- You will work within a small team of dedicated professionals providing world class service.
- You will be working with well-known premium customers to ensure that…
Sime Darby Motors
- Your responsibilities will be diverse, including allocating jobs and monitoring work in progress, communicating with customers to provide back up and support to…
- Taking customers orders at their table.
- In this role you will be working predominately as a Front of House customer service representative but you will also be…
- Tasks and duties may include general customer service, food handling, prep and cooking and Uber Eats management.
- These roles will be snapped up fast!
- You’ll spend your day interacting with a wide variety of clients, phoning and emailing warm leads, racking up new sales, keeping existing customers happy and…
Robert Half New Zealand
- You will have proven experience working in Credit Control and have excellent communication skills as you will be speaking to customers and liaising with people…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.