Customer Service jobs in Silverdale, Auckland
- 0 - 3 years experience in retail, hospitality or a customer facing role.
- The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out…
- The job entails food preparation, customer service, making subs, and cleaning!
- Asking everyone (workers, contractors and customers) with cold or flu-like…
- House cleaning service/Office or Retail⠀ ⠀.
- Asking everyone (workers, contractors and customers) with cold or flu-like symptoms to stay away from your premises.
North Shore City, Auckland
- Like our customers, you will have a passion for the Jacqui E product and love helping our customers look their best.
- Who is our ideal candidate?
- Utilise your exceptional customer service skills.
- Going above and beyond to offer exceptional customer service and wow! factor.
Mocchi Little Limited
- Have experience in customer service industry.
- A brand new Japanese restaurant is looking for a part time front of house staff.
- We're located in Albany.
$23 - $25 an hour
- Looking for part-time or full-time work?
- Can’t find a job to fit around the kids?
- We have the perfect job for school hours!
- ✔️Earn some pocket money for myself.
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Proven background in food service and understanding of food safety.
- We are looking for Casual Service Assistants!
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.