Customer Service jobs in Waikato
- You will be dealing directly with customers handling point of sale and customer service - experience is a must.
- Hours: 8am - 4pm every Saturday.
- We’ve established our name based on a passion for good nutrition, good health and great customer service.
- We are a progressive and New Zealand-owned chain of…
- Experienced in customer service - only exemplary customer service skills will be considered.
- We not only makes the best pizzas and provides the best service to…
- A high level of customer service;
- As a key conduit between LIC and our customers, your key focus is to support our customers with their day-to-day queries and…
- Providing a timely service to customers.
- Assembling and loading customer orders.
- As a Customer Service Representative in our Yard, you'll be expected to provide…
- We know little improvements can add up to huge gains for our customers, and for our country.
- You'll also enjoy working within a team of dedicated individuals,…
- We are looking for someone with a focus on great customer outcomes and customer-facing service experience.
- That means for our customers, our communities, and…
- Strong communicator with a focus on customer service.
- Reporting to the Store Manager, you will provide excellent customer service and be passionate about…
- Prior customer service or hospitality experience, not necessarily within a call centre environment.
- Grow a career with New Zealand’s leading dairy company.
- With that in hand, we’d love to see candidates with a strong customer service background and connection to the agricultural industry.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.