Customer Service jobs in Waikato
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- We’ve established our name based on a passion for good nutrition, good health and great customer service.
- We are a progressive and New Zealand-owned chain of…
- Experienced in customer service - only exemplary customer service skills will be considered.
- We not only makes the best pizzas and provides the best service to…
- If you are reliable, enthusiastic with excellent time keeping and customer service then we would love to hear from you.
- 6 hours either 9am - 3pm or 10am - 4pm.
- The role involves general customer service, maintaining stock and occasionally placing orders and light cleaning.
- An outgoing and friendly personality.
- Ensure our customer centric culture is maintained each and every day.
- Be an outgoing and positive person who wants to deliver exceptional service.
- If you thrive on providing outstanding customer service and have an enthusiastic approach to life with a great work ethic we would love to hear from you.
- Assist customers with their purchases.
- A well known Hamilton sports store is looking for an enthusiastic and bubbly student to help them fill an open position…
- We are on the hunt for a range of excellent workers to assist in the Takapoto Estate Show Jumping event at Lake Karapiro.
- Hours each day from 6-10 hour shifts.
- You will have demonstrated experience with providing excellent customer service.
- You must be operationally focused as this is a hands’ on client service role…
- We are New Zealand’s lead agency for heritage protection, advocacy and heritage properties management.
- One of our historical mine sites is looking for a Tour…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.