Customer Service jobs in Waikato
- You will be dealing directly with customers handling point of sale and customer service - experience is a must.
- Hours: 8am - 4pm every Saturday.
- Be customer focused and have a passion for providing excellent service.
- If you are passionate about customer service and would like the opportunity to be part…
- They are now seeking a Warehousing and Customer Services specialist who can work in the Hamilton facility in a warehousing role with some customer facing duties…
- Delivers its services with a multidisciplinary focus.
- This role will involve working in both our warehouse and shop – moving donations between the warehouse and…
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills for reception duties.
- You will support the Community Corrections team with a great part of the role being…
- Have experience providing excellent customer service.
- Interested in a dynamic customer service role where you will be interacting with customers over the phone…
- New Zealand Couriers Hamlton is looking for a positive, friendly, professional and enthusiastic person to join our Administration Team.
- Opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of restaurant operations, from customer service to food prep, cash handling and opening/closing duties.
CLAAS Harvest Centre Waikato
- Provide excellent customer service by acting in a prompt and professional manner.
- Supporting existing, and building a customer base through cold calling and…
- You will provide exceptional customer service, be great at maximising sales and will take pride in maintaining the store presentation.
- A fun place to work!!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.