Customer Service jobs in Waikato
- Excellent customer service and a friendly, professional demeanour.
- Outbound calling to customers based on specific campaigns and initiatives targeted at…
- They are now seeking a Warehousing and Customer Services specialist who can work in the Hamilton facility in a warehousing role with some customer facing duties…
- If you are a sales superstar, then we want you!
- We are looking for a part time Retail Assistant for our Hamilton store.
Te Rapa, Waikato
- Are you a customer service superstar?
- Service customer enquiries in timely manner.
- Reporting to the Crane Parts & Admin Leader, you will be responsible for…
- In this role you will be responsible for making sure our customers receive fast service at the checkout and that they feel valued.
- Do you enjoy helping others?
Autograph / Beme
- Autograph currently has an opportunity for a Sales Assistant who has a passion for fashion and is flare for customer service.
- *DON'T MISS OUT – APPLY NOW**.
The New Zealand Automobile Association Inc.
- If this sounds like you and you want to take your customer service skills to the next level please apply!
- We take pride in having face to face contact with our…
- Manage a portfolio of new and repeat customers.
- If you have experience in retail, hospitality, sales or customer service, then you could be a Travel Consultant…
- A minimum of 12 months customer service and cash handling experience is essential for the successful applicant.
- Resolving any customer complaints in a timely manner.
- You will also have experience in handling customer complaints and coaching for performance.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.