Customer Service jobs in Waikato
- A minimum of 12 months customer service and cash handling experience is essential for the successful applicant.
- Are you a whizz with numbers who is driven to provide amazing customer service?
- In addition, you will also be required to complete balance sheets, balance…
- Supporting services to meet Ministry of Health targets.
- Booking Clerk - Meade Clinical Centre.
- Where you'll be working: Meade Clinical Centre - Plastics Clinic,…
- We are growing our business through delivering consistent service, excellence and results and through developing inspirational leadership with our people and…
- Have experience providing excellent customer service.
- Interested in a dynamic customer service role where you will be interacting with customers over the phone…
- New Zealand Couriers Hamlton is looking for a positive, friendly, professional and enthusiastic person to join our Administration Team.
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills for reception duties.
- You will support the Community Corrections team with a great part of the role being…
- This position is responsible for achieving budgeted service calls, providing excellent service to our customers, and introducing new and improved systems,…
- We are passionate about the best people, products and quality customer service.
- As a brand, we are constantly looking for new ways to deliver better service to…
- Offering great service to our customers.
- Enjoy handling food and interacting with customers.
- Joining Countdown Morrinsville is more than just taking on a new…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.