Customer Service Representative jobs in Burwood
You refined by:
- You must be available to work Wednesday to Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm, you will entail a high level of communication skills and possess a natural ability to…
- Customer Service, queries & product and service information.
- Refrigerated company needs a well organised, experienced Customer Service Representative to join…
- Arrange quotes/pricing information for new and existing customers.
- That's why we strive to be the best building partner in the market and always make sure we're…
- My ideal candidate has a customer service or call centre background.
- Call centre, call centre operative, customer service, admin.
- Previous experience in sales or customer service is an advantage but not necessary.
- Promote the products and services made available for customers and maximise…
- Highly developed customer service and communication skills.
- Ensuring commitments to customers are met.
- We are now have an opportunity within our Christchurch…
- Driving a solid customer service attitude through the Regions.
- Empathy and ability to understand customer viewpoint and that customer service is core to our…
- They offer innovative solutions and unsurpassed levels of quality and customer service with the ability to customise their solutions for individual building…
- Empathy and ability to understand customer viewpoint and that customer service is core to our being.
- Training development and support of marketing tools and…
- We’re technical experts who are motivated by the challenges our customers face.
- Working closely with other developers, designers, product owners and quality…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.