Customer Service Representative jobs in Burwood
You refined by:
- You will be well presented, personable, honest, reliable and self-motivated with excellent communication skills and a strong customer service focus.
- Our ideal candidate has at least 2 years experience working in customer service.
- Answering phone calls and dealing with technical enquiries from customers.
- Providing a timely service to customers.
- Assembling and loading customer orders.
- As a Customer Service Representative in our Yard, you'll be expected to provide…
- This privately owned New Zealand business is a company with an enviable reputation for quality, service and a solution focused approach.
- This will involve meeting the customers face-to-face to not only sell your products to them, but offer good after-sales service.
- With responsibility of providing accurate and timely quotation services, this role plays a pivotal part within our Madras Street Branch in our drive to deliver…
- Responding to customer enquiries and providing quotes.
- Sika offers a generous employer contribution to Kiwisaver members, health and income protection insurance…
- Customer service experience will equip you with the capabilities to deal with complex and diverse customer queries.
- Our customer story is our story.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.