Customer Service Representative jobs in Chartwell, Waikato
Genesis Energy NZ
- In this role you will play a fundamental role in enabling customer acquisition and retention of our residential customer base.
- Whats in it for you?
Genesis Energy NZ
- Your purpose is to provide leadership and management to the Inbound Sales Representative team to ensure a high standard of customer experiences and proactive…
- We know little improvements can add up to huge gains for our customers, and for our country.
- You'll also enjoy working within a team of dedicated individuals,…
- Provide excellence in customer service to all customers and identify areas for continuous improvement.
- Previous customer service or call centre experience.
- A high level of customer service;
- As a key conduit between LIC and our customers, your key focus is to support our customers with their day-to-day queries and…
- Maintain and manage all service aspects in your sales area to ensure your customers receive a high level of customer service.
- Gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in services.
- Is dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services and meeting…
- Providing a timely service to customers.
- Assembling and loading customer orders.
- As a Customer Service Representative in our Yard, you'll be expected to provide…
- With sustained growth, the company is now seeking to appoint a further Sales Representative with flair and experience to not only service their existing…
- The ability to work independently with a customer service orientation.
- Reporting directly to the District Manager you will be responsible for the growth and…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.